Eric Christensen discusses Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and what employers need to know. He addresses concerns related to employee education, how to prepare your organization for an infection, and the steps you can take to protect your organization.
Key learning objectives:
- Understanding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Identifying ways to reduce risk exposure
- Establishing internal protocols to handle employees or patients infected with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Employee training requirements to manage Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in your practice
- CDC and public health guidance recommendations
- Posting requirements for internal and external awareness